Arch Stacker in Earth by Raduga Grez
We mixed the colors of a tree bark, hazelnut, earth, moss, stone, and sand, and got these new earthen arcs.
For those who want peace, meditative play and miss nature.
A meditative toy for focused, useful and developing games.
Right after birth a child gets into the world full of visual information. It is so much that even an adult nervous system cannot cope with it sometimes. All is sparkling and glittering, there are so many unnatural, aggressive and supersaturated colors around.
Earth arch stacker is an island of calmness and focus among this multicolored ocean.
How to play
- touch every color of the toy and name objects of the same color around you. Remember what has the same color in nature
- mix the stackers and with your eyes closed touch and try to guess their size from 1 to 7
- play the shadow theatre. Experiment with the distance and the position of the arch stacker towards the source of light/or a lamp. See how it can change the shape of the shadow. Build different constructions and study their shadows
- make a spyglass
- tell about optical illusions, perspective and a sense of space
- build bridges over the textile river
- build a tunnel for a toy train or a car garage
- outline the shadow of the toy on paper